.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I've just signed up for Youtube so Lets give this a go...One of my favourite secular tunes.

This guy seems a bit arrogent, but actually quite a nice guy, he's also pretty amazing on guitar. Thats the guitar I want, the type he's playing, and when I can play this song, I think I'll have made it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous DOC SAVE MY MARRIAGE said...

my name is Alena i have been married to my husband for the past 6years, just 2months ago he left me for another woman. then I meet this powerful spell caster Doc Obodo. I never believed he could help me but as a result of my frustration I decided to give him a trail. it only took me three days and my husband came begging since then he has been under my control and I am the only woman he now sees. you can contact this spell caster via templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or +2348155425481
he could save your marriage too



DOC SAVE MY MARRIAGE

2:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home